Saturday, June 2, 2012

Our Peanut


Gaby continues to be a mover and a shaker. The staff often introduce her as "the feisty little peanut". She is very textile, LOVES feeling things with her long fingers. Including the breathing tube!!
Still getting ready for the big surgery. We are attempting to prepare ourselves for a bumpy road, if there really is such a thing in a situation like this.  Just soaking up every little thing about her.  She has taught us more that I ever thought imaginable in less than 2 months.
I recently met two moms that have preemies one born at 24 weeks and the other was born at 23 weeks. It is funny the instant connection you have with people that share a similar path. Both moms said almost at the same time "best advice..just PRAY".  How true that is.
This week just like all the rest have had big ups and big downs. The best moment by far was when I got to give her a bath! She loves her hair being brushed. :)  So naturally I didn't stop..resulting in some nice fluffy hair.
Gabby June 2, 2012      2pounds 15oz

Continue to pray for our little Gabby!
Thanks for all your support, love and prayers.
-Tiff, Tim&Gabby






*My Cousin Heather made this wonderful blog dedicated to lifting Gabby up (Something I cant wait to show her when she is older)*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love this and her fluffy hair!! love aunt mandy and uncle jon

Jackie Walker said...

I continue to think of you guys during this amazing and difficult time. Prayers your way. Take strength in the lord, he brought you to this and will continue to bring you through it! Believe and intrust in the miracle of science and the lord. Together is an amazing combo!

Heather Snow said...

Tiff (a.k.a. "twin),
You and Tim and Gabby are in my prayers. I cannot imagine what you are going through but I you will become closer to God. We all can learn so much through the life of an innocent child. She is beautiful and I will pray everyday that she becomes stronger. Isn't motherhood great?!?! I love ya girl! Hang in there: remember God is in control!
Love, Heather (Miller) Snow